Easy Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
- 20 oz crushed pineapple, undrained (we used Dole)
- 21 oz cherry pie filling (we used Duncan Hines)
- 1 pkg moist yellow cake mix (we used Betty Crocker)
- ½ – 1 cup shaved almonds or chopped walnuts
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Butter bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Dump pineapple with juice and spread into bottom of pan. Top with cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with dry cake mix, add nuts if using then drizzle the top with melted butter. Bake uncovered at 350˚F for 55-60 min or until bubbly and browned.