Beef Skillet Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large can of red enchilada sauce (28 ounces)
- 1 can of black olives
- 1-2 cups of shredded cheese
- sour cream for topping
1) Cut 10-12 corn tortillas into small pieces.
2) Heat vegetable oil in skillet on med high heat and pan fry tortillas until a bit toasted and crisp.
3) Remove from the pan and brown onions and ground beef in the same skillet, season the beef to taste. Thoroughly cook the beef.
4) Add 1 can of enchilada sauce and simmer for four minutes.
5) Place back on pan and stir it up
6) Top with olives, shredded cheddar & sour cream.