Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 Cup Veg Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame Seeds (optional) I like them in it.
This makes a lot of dressing but you can use it for other salads or cut the recipe in half.
- 1 bag of coleslaw with green cabbage and carrots
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1 bunch of Green Onions
- 1 Package of Ramen Noodles (DO NOT use seasoning only noodles)
- 1 large package or 2 small packages of sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 package dry roasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter (to saute the almonds)
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside. Cook and shred chicken breasts. I boil mine until no longer pink in the middle. Saute almonds in butter until lightly browned and set aside.
- Cook Ramen noodles, drain and cut into smaller pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together and add dressing (shake up dressing really good before adding). Add a little dressing at a time and mix and then keep adding more until covered nicely but you don’t want it drowning in it. This recipe makes a large bowl full. You can double it for a party.