Bubble Up Breakfast Bake
- 1 pound of reduced fat breakfast sausage
- 1 tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of diced green chills
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/4 cup milk
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the sausage to a medium skillet on medium high heat. Cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- While cooking the sausage, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Add the sausage to the pan, on top of the uncooked biscuits. Sprinkle cheese on top of that, along with the green chillis.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, salt and pepper and milk. Pour the egg mixture over everything in the baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the middle of the dish. Be careful, the cheese might make it seem like it’s uncooked egg but it’s just cheesy goodness.