Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
TIP: Also delicious with chicken! Substitute 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into strips, for the shrimp. No fresh spinach on hand? Feel free to use 1 package (10 oz.) thawed frozen spinach instead of baby spinach.