Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- 1 12-oz box pasta (I used bowties)
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts (packed in water), drained and chopped
- 10 oz chopped, frozen spinach, thawed, with as much excess water squeezed out as possible
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Additional Parmesan for serving
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Slowly stir in milk, then add sour cream, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, and parmesan cheese.
Drain pasta and add to artichoke mix. Toss and season to taste with salt and additional lemon juice as needed. Serve with additional shredded Parmesan.
Recipe from: alifeoflavor
Made this tonight ! IT was easy and delicious, thank you for another great recipe.- September 30, 2013
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing….too bad there is not an option to print here. Boo- October 28, 2014