- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 loaf of white bread
- cinnamon and sugar for coating
- 1/4 cup margerine
- In a large mixing bowl thoroughly combine cream cheese, egg and vanilla.
- Cut the crusts off of an entire loaf of white bread. Do not allow the bread to dry out. Set aside the bread crusts to feed to ducks or make bread pudding.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices. Cover with a clean kitchen towel until ready to use so they don’t dry out.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto a flattened slice of bread. Roll up and pinch the ends. Seal by putting a small bit of water on the side.
- Dip rolls in melted margerine. Turn over and cover all sides.
- Picture of Cinnamon and Sugar
- chicken and cream cheez 034.jpg
- In a small bowl mix together 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Dip each cream cheese roll in mixture and coat all sides.
- Place cream cheese rolls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.