The Best Guacamole Ever Recipe
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons of chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon of chopped jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- First, chop up the jalapeño, cilantro, tomato, onion, and garlic. Pour all the chopped ingredients into a bowl.
- With a potato masher, start pressing on the chopped ingredients. You will want to do this for a couple of minutes.
- The ingredients will turn into a juicy, foamy mixture.
- Next, add the avocados and salt to the bowl. Use the masher and press on the avocados until they are a creamy consistency. Then, squeeze the lime into the guacamole mixture. Stir up all the ingredients well, and serve.
***Do not add extra salt, if you have salted chips.