· 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
· 1/4 cup sugar
· 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
· 1 teaspoon lemon juice
· 1 cup heavy whipping cream (can substitute 1 8oz tub Cool Whip or about 3/4 of a 12oz tub)
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then slowly add the sugar and vanilla.
2. In a clean chilled bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
3. Slowly beat the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Spoon filling onto cookie crust. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving.