YIELD: 8-10 servings
PREP TIME: 10 minutes plus chill time
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
12 Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies, finely chopped (see note below)
1. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add in the extracts and mix until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until until it is fully incorporated into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in mint chocolate cookies.
2. Spoon the filling into a pastry bag or large zip top bag. Snip enough of the end off the bag to allow you pipe the mixture into your desired serving glasses. I alternated layers of the cookies and cream cheese mixture with chopped cookies.
3. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and chopped cookies.
– If you cannot find the Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies, feel free to substitute Mint Oreos.
– I have not attempted this recipe with a substitute for the frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip).
– – Mini Cordial Glasses are from Pier 1 Imports, the spoons are from Ikea.
– Using the Mini Cordial Glasses seen above will yield 8-10 servings.
Source: My Baking Addiction