Thanksgiving Pockets Recipe
- Roasted turkey (white and dark meat — enough for 2 cups chopped)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands!® Flaky Layers Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup Mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup Mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Dressing/stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups Gravy
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Chop the turkey to about 1/4″ and set aside.
- Mix the mashed potatoes and mashed sweet potatoes in a bowl and set aside.
- Flour your board or counter.
- Roll one biscuit to about 7 inches in diameter, keeping it as circular as possible.
- Smear two tablespoons of the potato mixture on one half of the pastry.
- Evenly distribute about three tablespoons of the turkey on top of the potato mixture.
- Evenly distribute about two tablespoons of the stuffing on top of the turkey.
- Drizzle about two tablespoons of the gravy on top of the stuffing.
- Fold the exposed half of each pastry round over the filling and pinch and roll to seal the edge.
- Repeat the stuffing, folding and sealing with the remaining biscuits (eight total).
- Arrange the pockets on a baking stone or sheet pan leaving about an inch between each.
- Cut a one-inch X in the top of each pocket.
- Bake on the center rack until golden brown (about 20 minutes).