Graham Cracker Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 full graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups Rolo candies (or any other chocolate based candy)
- *optional ~ 1 cup white chocolate to drizzle
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine butter, sugar, milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk ingredients together. Allow mixture to come to a boil. Remove from heat, whisk in graham cracker crumbs and set aside. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place 6 full graham crackers next to each other, side by side. Reserve the remaining graham crackers to go on top.
- When filling is cooled, stir in Rolo candies and spread carefully on top of 6 graham crackers. Careful not to move the crackers. Filling will likely ooze over the side, which is totally fine, but try to keep it on top of the crackers.
- Carefully place the remaining 6 crackers on top, lining up with the crackers underneath.
- Cover the crackers with plastic wrap and place in fridge to set up, at least 4 hours.
- When crackers are set up, carefully cut them into pieces, along the crackers perforation.
- If desired melt white chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Allow white chocolate to set, and allow to come up to room temperature before eating, as Rolos will be hard if they are cool.