Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a casserole dish with foil.
- In small sauté pan over medium heat, sauté garlic with the oil until tender (1-3 minutes)
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper (and parsley if desired) and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Change oven to medium broil and broil chicken for an additional 5 minutes or until the top is golden and interior is 160 degrees.