The Best Beef Queso Dip Recipe Ever
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Emeril’s Essence Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1) Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
2) Add ground beef, Emeril’s Essence, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat and transfer to a plate.
4) Add velveeta cheese to saucepan, stirr until melted. Stir Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes, chiles and salsa until mixed.
5) Stir in ground beef and cilantro until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.