Pizza Nachos Recipe
- Your favorite Crispy Tortilla Chips
- ½ green bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- ¼ cup of onion, diced
- ½ cup of black olives, sliced
- ½ cup of pepperoni, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup of garlic cream sauce (See Recipe below)
- 1 cup of Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
Garlic Cream Sauce:
- 1½ tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced (or use a microplane if you have it)
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of 2% milk
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- Generous pinch of salt
- Generous pinch of black pepper
- Very small pinch of red chili flakes
- Start by making your sauce. Begin by melting the butter, along with the olive oil on medium to low heat. Once melted, toss in the minced garlic, and give a good stir. Raise the heat up to medium, to medium-high. Add in the cream and milk and give a good stir. Keep stirring until it comes to a boil. Toss in the salt, pepper, and chili flakes, along with the cheese, and continue stirring. The sauce will thicken pretty quick, so continue to stir. Once the sauce is thickened, remove from the burner, and set aside.
- When you are ready to make your nachos, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Now I used a cast iron fajita skillet on this one. If you do not have one, don’t worry, simply build your nachos by first adding your chips. Drizzle the garlic cream sauce all over the chips. Top with the onions, pepperoni, olives, and bell pepper. Make sure you get in there and do some great layering leaving no chip left behind.
- Top with the colby jack cheese. Place in the preheated oven, and cook until the cheese is nice and bubbly and the veggies are warmed through, roughly 7 minutes or so.