- 4 lbs boneless sirloin tip roast
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- Rub roast with 1/4 cup flour.
- Put roast in crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine soup and gravy mixes and remaining flour.
- Stir in water until blended.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- We like to serve this with mashed potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 7 Hours 5 Minutes