Perfect Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- One standard sized bag of Shrimp
- Half of Garlic bulb (approx 5-6 cloves)
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Few sprigs of freshly chopped Parsley
- Dash of Olive Oil and S+P
- *Optional- Dry White Wine(Pinot Grigio)
- First rinse and peel your shrimp.
- Chop the Garlic Cloves and Parsley
- Start to fry shrimp in dash of olive oil, add Salt and Pepper and lemon juice. Pour 2 ounces of wine if desired, simmer for two minutes
- Add the garlic, butter and Parsley, let fry for 2-3 minutes (or until shrimp are pink and garlic is cooked)
- Remove from heat and serve!
- Serves well on Rice, Fettuccini or just eaten with a baguette!
I am going to fix this for my New Years Dinner- November 21, 2015