Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2-1/4 pounds), trimmed and cut into florets
- 3 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine cauliflower and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer, in a single layer, to a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees F for about 25 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 6 servings.
Recipe from: oneperfectbite.blogspot.com