Ingredients (make 10 pickles or 2 servings):
- 1 jar dill pickles, sandwich style
- 1 egg
- Four little ‘branches’ of dill
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine panko crumbs and dill unless well-mixed. Pour bread onto plate.
- Break egg into bowl and beat.
- Remove a pickle and pat with paper plate to remove some sodium.
- Dredge in egg and then coat in crumbs.
- Place pickle on greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat 9 more times.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for 5 more minutes. Broil for 1 minute (WATCH CAREFULLY) until they brown.
- Serve and enjoy!