Baked Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (16.3 ounces) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (any variety)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend (4 ounce)
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/4 cup of the Sriracha sauce and cooked chicken until thickened.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with cheese and sour cream.