Easter Brunch Egg Bake Recipe
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms,
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Combine Cheddar and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl; place 3 cups cheese mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3.Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, onions, and red pepper until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes; drain. Spread vegetables over cheese mixture. Top mushroom mixture with ham; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese mixture.
4.Beat eggs in a bowl; mix in milk, flour, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Slowly pour egg mixture into baking dish.
5.Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.