Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Wreath Recipe
- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent dough 8 count
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup of shredded Colby and monterey jack cheese
- 8 slices of fully cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Scramble your eggs on stove top. Lay out crescents on a parchment lined pizza pan as shown above.
- Add your cooked bacon.
- Add about 1/3 of your cheese.
- Add your eggs and a third more of your cheese and fold crescents over.
- Add the rest of your cheese to the top and bake for 17 minutes or until crescents are done and golden brown.
- Serve hot, I recommend garnishing with fresh salsa and some chopped parsley.