Asian Turkey Burgers
- 1.3 lbs of ground turkey (I used 93/7, but I think turkey breast would be fine too)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Hoisin Mayo (Recipe Follows)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients and mix well. Form the mixture into patties. (I made mine smaller than normal burgers and got 6 burgers. You should be able to get 4 – 5 regular sized burgers).
- Sprinkle the patties with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium high. Oil the grill and grill until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 5 – 7 minutes per side.
- 1/2 cup mayonaise (I used light)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- dash of sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.