Mississippi Roast Recipe
- 1 3-pound chuck roast
- 1 1-ounce packet of dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1-ounce packet of dry au jus gravy mix
- 6 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup water
- 5-6 pepperoncini
- Add ¼ cup of water into the insert of your slow cooker then place the chuck roast on top.
- Sprinkle the dry ranch seasoning mix on top of the chuck roast, then sprinkle the dry au jus mix on top, then place 6 tbsp. of butter on top of the roast, and finally 5-6 pepperoncini around the roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred and serve with gravy.