The Best Guacamole Recipe
- 1 Avocado (84 grams), no seed or skin, diced up and slightly mashed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno, seeded and diced small
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, diced small
- Juice of a lime
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 1 plum tomatoe, seeded, diced
- In a bowl add avocado, garlic, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice.
- Stir in Greek Yogurt, cumin, salt and pepper; mix until combined.
- Fold in tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.