Sausage & Cheese Muffins
- 1 (1-lb.) package ground pork sausage
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cheese soup
- 3/4 cup water
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and cool.
- Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Stir together soup and 3/4 cup water; add to sausage mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.