Homemake Crunchwrap Supremes Recipe
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 6 small corn tortillas (or tortilla chips)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- sour cream
- nacho cheese (or shredded Mexican blend cheese)
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Brown ground beef in a skillet, then add taco seasoning (according to package directions). Set aside.
- Bake the corn tortillas in the oven at 400 degrees for a couple of minutes, until they are golden and crunchy.
- Microwave the flour tortillas, one at a time (because they cool off quickly), for about 10 seconds to warm them up; this will make wrapping easier. You could also warm them up in the oven; just wrap them in aluminum foil and heat them up for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Lay out the flour tortilla. Spoon some of the seasoned beef into the center of the tortilla. Top with some nacho cheese, or shredded cheese. Place the crunchy corn tortilla on top of the cheese/beef; spread a dollop of sour cream on top of it, then toss on some diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
- Starting with the bottom of the tortilla, fold the edge up to the center. Continue doing this in a clockwise or counter-clockwise movement until all of the tortilla is folded over, and the filling is entirely enclosed. If your filling isn’t entirely enclosed and you have an open spot, simply cut out a circle from another flour tortilla and place it on the exposed area, then wrap the tortilla again.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Carefully place the Crunchwrap, seam-side down, in the pan. Press with a spatula and cook on medium-low heat, for about 3 minutes, until the bottom is nice and brown. Flip it over and cook for another 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!