Peanut Butter Cheerios Treats
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cheerios
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 10 ounces (approx. 40 ) regular sized marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Prep a 9×13 pan by greasing it with butter.
- In a pot over medium high heat melt the butter and peanut butter. Add in the marshmallows until you get a nice gooey mess.
- Turn the heat off and add the Peanut Butter Cheerios and stir to combine making sure all of the cereal gets coated.
- Press into the prepped pan and while the cereal is still warm, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top so they melt slightly.
- Let cool and cut into squares. These taste best if served the same day.