Outback Steakhouse-Style Steak
- 4 pieces top sirloin steaks or 4 pieces rib eye steaks
- 4 -6 teaspoons salt (depending on taste)
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Mix together seasoning ingredients and rub into each side of steak.
- Grill steaks on a large frying pan over medium-high heat; press down on steak with spatula or tongs to sear the edges.