Homemade Kit Kat Candy Bar Recipe
- 72 buttery crackers, such as Ritz Crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Place a cracker in the bottom of each one.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter, sugars and milk together to a boil over medium heat. Stir in crushed graham crackers until heated thru.
- Divide the sugar/graham cracker mixture in half. Spoon some over each cracker. Top with another cracker and press down slightly to spread out the mixture.
- Spoon the remaining sugar/graham cracker mixture over each one. Top each one with another cracker and press down slightly to spread out the mixture.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe dish. Heat on high 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chips are melted.
- Pour evenly over the top layer of crackers, making sure the crackers are completely covered.
- Refrigerate until kit kat bars are firm.