Easy Classic Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 Eggs lightly whisked
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1 large onion – diced
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 Tablespoons ketchup
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup ketchup
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tablespoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place all ingredients for the meatloaf into a large bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly combined.
- Divide into two and shape into loafs on a large baking sheet with raised edges.
- Spoon sauce equally onto both loafs and spread evenly over the top allowing it to drip down the edges.
- Place into oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Pull out of oven and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!