- 1 (1 pound) package mostaccioli
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) package spaghetti sauce seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, adding the salt and garlic to the water in which the pasta is cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Brown the sausage in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat and drain the sausage on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage, tomato sauce, seasoning, and Alfredo sauce. Spoon half of the pasta into the bottom of the baking dish. Follow with half of the meat sauce. Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the meat sauce. Repeat each layer, ending with the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Makes 6-8 servings.