- 4 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1/2 cups lightly salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups broken pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’s plain chocolate candy
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cereals, peanuts, and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Combine corn syrup, brown sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat; boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in vanilla.
- Immediately pour sugar mixture over cereal mixture, and stir well to coat; stir in M&Ms.
- Using a greased spatula, press mixture tightly into a greased jellyroll pan (approximately 15X10 inches) and cool at room temperature. (I spread it as evenly as I could, then covered with a sheet of non-stick aluminum foil and pressed it out firmly and evenly.).
- Cut into bars when completely cooled.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes