- 7 ounces steam fried Chinese noodles
- 6 slices ginger
- 2 stalks green onions (cut in 1-inch strips)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Put noodles in 4 cups of salted boiling water. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Drain and dry.
- Heat oil in wok or frypan until smoking hot.
- Add ginger and onion stir for 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and fry for 5 minutes over med heat.
- Add sauce, and stir until coated.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Sometimes I add some julienned carrots or broccoli to this.