Orange Marmalade Rolls
- FOR THE ROLLS:
- ½ whole Recipe Of “Cinnamon Roll Dough”
- 8 Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- ½ cups Melted Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ORANGE GLAZE:
- 2 pounds Powdered Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- ½ cups Milk
- ½ cups Orange Juice
- 1 dash Salt
- Roll out dough into a long rectangle. Spread marmalade over the top. Pour on butter, and then sprinkle on the brown sugar evenly. Sprinkle with salt.
- Beginning at the long side farthest from you, roll the dough in a long roll toward you; begin careful to keep it tucked tightly. Pinch edge to seal.
- Cut rolls into 1 to 1 1/2 inch rolls and place into buttered pans. Allow to rise for at least 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown (but not overly brown).
- While baking, mix together the ingredients for the orange glaze, thinning with more milk or orange juice to make mixture thin enough to be pourable.
- Immediately drizzle orange glaze over the top. Serve warm or at room temperature.