Monte Cristo Sandwiches Recipe
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
- 1/2 lb sliced Turkey
- 1/2 lb sliced Honey ham
- 2 tbs Butter
- 2 tbs Honey
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Crescent rolls
- 6-8 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 – 1 cup Raspberry Jam/Preserves (you may use seedless jam)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll your crescent roll dough and seperate into 4 rectangles. Melt your butter and honey together and spread on top of each rectangle dough. Bake them for 8 minutes or golden. Then let cool.
- After cooled, Place 1st crust on pan.. add 5 slices of turkey.. then top w 2nd crust.. add 5 slices of honey ham.. on top of ham add 3 slices muenster cheese. Place 3rd crust on top of cheese. Spread raspberry jam on top of 3rd crust and then place the 4th crust on top. Repeat for second sandwich.
- Bake the sandwiches for atleast 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted! ENJOY!
Makes 2 large sandwiches (serves 4)
PLs SEND ME A nEWSLETTER- May 6, 2015