Mint Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli
- 1/3 cup, plus 2 tablespoons, candy canes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Line a 13- by 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and set it aside.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and melt it in a double boiler or microwave according to the package directions. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the 1/3 cup of candy cane pieces.
- Pour the mixture onto the foil-lined pan, spreading it to within a half inch of the edges. Melt the semisweet chips and drizzle them over the white chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle on the remaining candy pieces. Place the bark in the refrigerator and chill until firm, about 15 minutes. Then break or cut the bark into pieces. Serve at room temperature.
Do, Valentina!No, no! No Drool Please CC!Hi Ashley, now I would, but I know you are moving! Hope it goes well!Hi Jeanine, that’s ok! I am glad you like them :)Thank you Haley, I will think about it. I have buibeerrles in the fridge.Hi Neen, they would have been like after eights if I had put more mint in. This is actually how I described them to Graham. I do love after eights 😛- November 25, 2012