Birthday Cake Cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, dry
- 3/4 cup yellow cake mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and cake mix and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Mix in sprinkles .
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased (or parchment paper lined) baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.
Share the recipe: