Basil Butter Garlic Bread
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Basil Leaves (generous Handful)
- 1 bunch Parsley (use 1/3 Of The Amount Of Basil)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 pinches Salt To Taste
- 1 pinch Pepper To Taste
- 1 loaf Ciabatta Or French Bread
- 1-½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (up To 2 Cups)
1. Combine all the ingredients except the bread and cheese in a food processor, and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut open the loaf of bread and spread both halves with the basil butter. Put the halves together and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake for in a 400ºF oven for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the bread, separate the halves and load them up with Parmesan cheese. Return them to the oven and either crank up the heat to 500ºF or put them under the broiler.
4. Cook until the cheese is melted, bubbly, and starting to get brown. Serve!