Guinness and Cheddar Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups of extra sharp cheddar, finely grated
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs half and half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of Guinness Stout
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or pressed through a garlic press
- Place cream cheese, cheddar and half and half in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and combined. With the motor running (if possible), stream in the Guinness. Add in green onions and garlic and process until smooth.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight if possible.