Ingredients for 12 servings
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ teas baking powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Optional: Chopped chives, sausage, bacon
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Chop your vegetables and sausage links into small pieces. Make sure it’s diced into smaller sizes than usual. Oil your non stick pan and quickly sauté over medium heat for about 2-5 minutes until it’s slightly brown.
- Turn off heat, and add your choice of vegetables.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (eggs, oil, baking powder, salt, pepper).
- Spray PAM or lightly grease a cupcake pan. Spoon out the sausage and vegetable mixture into the cupcake pan.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the sausage mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs look solid and cooked.
- Optional: sprinkle with bacon!
Recipe from: turtlewoman.hubpages