Stuffed Breakfast Bubble Biscuits Recipe
- Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- Shredded Cheese
- Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 package of Cooked Bacon
- 6 Scrambles Eggs
- One Egg for top of Biscuits
- Cook your bacon until crisp so it will break easily into pieces. Cook your Hash Browns.
- Cook the eggs and have the shredded cheese ready.
- Stretch out one of the biscuits, don’t be afraid. Make them flatter and bigger about 2 1/2 to 3 inches side to side.
- Put a little bit of Hash Browns, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and Cheese on top.
- Grab the sides and start pulling them to the top and then pinch to close. Don’t be afraid to pull out those sides and up.
- Turn pinched side down on a greased pan. Beat one egg and add a Tablespoon of water. Brush tops of Biscuits with egg to give it a nice brown to it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Every oven varies so I would check at 8 and if they aren’t brown yet wait and check again until they are done.