Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites Recipe
- 3 medium-ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 10 oz baking chocolate
- Slice ripe bananas (maybe 3/8″ thick) Spread peanut butter between slices and sandwich together
- Freeze slices until firm
- Combine in a microwave safe bowl: 1 cup of chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk, white – your choice) and 1 teaspoon of oil (canola or vegetable)
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until chips are almost completed melted (about 3 intervals).
- Remove banana slices from the freezer and using a long pronged fork (i.e. marshmallow roaster), dip the slices into the melted chocolate.
- Remove the excess chocolate and allow to cool on the fork before setting on waxed paper.
- Store these tasty bites in the freezer