- 6 small (whole) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss the sliced carrots and zucchini with the Coconut Oil, salt and pepper.
- Place 1 or 2 zucchini and 1 or 2 carrot slices in the flattened chicken breasts, roll them, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chickens in a baking dish and poor the chicken broth over the chicken roll-ups. Bake for 45 minutes.