Cheesy Crab, Shrimp and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked, peeled and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 oz) can crab meat
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, salt, mayonnaise, crab meat and shrimp.
- Place mixture in a approximately 6 1/2″ x 11″ baking dish. Spread out mixture evenly and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 – 30 minutes, or until bubbling and lightly browned. Enjoy!