- 8 oz mushrooms (stalks removed)
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 4 tablespoons white breadcrumbs (dried)
- pinch of garlic salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (freshly chopped)
Start by preheating the oven to 475°F.
Then lightly grease a nonstick baking tray.
Gently wipe the mushrooms with damp kitchen paper and set aside for later.
Next combine the cheese with the breadcrumbs.
Then add the garlic salt and black pepper.
Now roll the mushrooms in the cheese mixture, and set on the greased baking tray.
Finish by baking in the oven for about 8–10 minutes or until golden browned and then serve.
Recipe from: notecook.com
Can these be cooked in an air fryer?- April 4, 2017