apples + cinnamon + oven @ 200 degrees = homemade apple chips.
What you will need:
- Remove apple core. I most likely did this wrong since half of the apple was missing when I removed it but you get the idea.
- Thinly slice the entire apple.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place apple slices on it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours. At the end of hour one flip them over so they bake evenly.
* UPDATE: Check on them at the hour mark and every 30 minutes after that. Once they look nice and crispy take them out. 🙂