- 8 oz lean ground beef (at least 90%)
- ½ of a sweet onion diced
- Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups (310g) of prepared spaghetti squash
- 1 can (15oz) Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15oz) sweet corn drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- ½ ounce tortilla chips crushed
- 2 oz fancy shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Brown the beef over medium heat with the onion and taco seasoning. Set aside.
Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread the squash along the bottom of the dish, top with black beans, corn, cooked beef, diced peppers, tortilla chips and then cheese.
Bake for about 30 minutes. Serve!