High Protein Vegan Fiesta Salad
- 1 Large Can Chickpeas
- 1 Can Black beans
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Box Quinoa (or 4 Cups)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional depending on how hot you like your salad)
- Rinse chickpeas and black-beans well until no more bubbles appear.
- Finely chop red pepper, avocado, cucumber and tomatoes and place in a large bowl with the chickpeas and black-beans.
- Add juice and pulp of your lime.
- Drizzle agave and add cayenne pepper.
- Add quinoa and spinach and gently combine mixture until fully mixed.