- 2lbs stew meat (or cubed beef)
- 1 (20 oz) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- ½ can refried beans
- 5-7 large flour tortillas (warmed)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add cubed beef, beef bouillon cubes, and enchilada sauce into a crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Heat up refried beans in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan on the stove top.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Lay out a flour tortilla onto a flat surface. Place a thin layer of refried beans into the center of the tortilla, add about ½ cup of the meat mixture onto the burrito with a slotted spoon (make sure to drain most of the liquid). Fold the sides of the burrito in, then roll from the other sides until you have a package formed. Place the burrito seam side down into the casserole dish. Spoon some of the remaining enchilada sauce in the crock pot over the burrito and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Repeat until all of the burritos are rolled and in the casserole dish.
- Place into the oven and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. You can also place the burritos onto microwave safe plates, and microwave for about 30 seconds until the cheese has melted.
- (Makes 5 Servings)